使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

22#
 楼主| 发表于 重庆市 2022-10-10 02:15 | 只看该作者
here goes:)
开始啰☺

Nazca - Mollendo, Peru
秘鲁 纳斯卡→莫延多

My first day riding out of Nazca was an epic success of awesome proportions: after packing and re-packing again (I knew nothing of panniers, waterproof bags, or even rok straps back then, and even if I had a clue, all that was available was some string and rope in the market, so that’s what I used) and naming the bike Blinkin, I finally set off and almost immediately crashed at the next corner, which I found very confusing because I thought I had learned how to ride already?.. I picked the bike up, set off again, and crashed again at another corner just barely missing an elderly gentleman who jumped out of my way, then looked at me with a sort of fatherly ridicule, helped me to pick the bike up, then smiled a wonderfully toothless smile, said something in his local dialect and went away shaking his head. I then inferred that perhaps one does not, in fact, learn to ride in a couple of hours; also, a laden pony behaves a bit differently than a pony without luggage.
离开纳斯卡那天是我的摩旅首秀,涌现的光荣事迹实在是罄竹难书。我压根儿不知道有什么边箱、防水包这一说,甚至连绑带都不没听说过,当然了,捆行李需要绳子还是晓得的。跑市场里买了些麻绳,有粗的,也有细的,相当不好使,折腾了半天才大功告成。接着又给车车取了个名字,叫靓仔,万事俱备,这下终于可以出发了。好事多磨啊,第一个弯就没能过得去,倒了。我不是已经学会了吗,怎么会这样呢?扶起车,继续走,到下一个拐弯的地方又出事了,这次还差点撞了一个老大爷。只见老大爷往边上一闪,看着我,就像一个老父亲看着自己的傻闺女一般。大爷帮我把车扶起来,咧嘴一笑,满口无牙,操着当地方言咕唧了一通,然后便摇着头走了。看来两小时就想写会一门技艺不大可能啊。另外,这三寸丁儿绑了行李跟没绑行李还是有点差别的。
Eventually, I did make it through a maze of crazy little streets and one very scary roundabout and was out on the open road. Holy crap!!! I wasn’t sure whether I counted as a proper biker yet because Blinkin was only little, and it was my first day on the road, but I definitely felt like one. I was enjoying the hell out of all the 85 kilometers per hour, and soon enough, I got all brave and smug about my superior road skills (the two crashes in the morning were very soon forgotten) so I decided to test Blinkin’s maximum speed and twisted the throttle all the way. Blinkin obliged and managed an absolutely staggering awesomeness of about 107,5 km/h!!!
穿过迷宫般的狭窄街道,又战战兢兢地过了一个转盘,终于来到了大路上,我勒个去!我算不算是一个正儿八经的骑手,一时还无法下个决断,一则靓仔只是辆小车,二则这毕竟是我第一天上路。不过呢,我自己倒是感觉挺良好,把速度提到了85,哇塞,爽到不行。很快我的胆儿就壮了起来,自信心爆棚,觉得自己的技术已经炉火纯青了,早上两次摔车的惨痛教训此刻已经忘到了九霄云外。我决定要测试一下靓仔的极限速度,慢慢地把油门拧到最大。靓仔相当给力,把速度拉到了107.5的高位,简直让人叹为观止。
I mean, of course I’d seen bikes before, I’d seen people riding bikes, I knew that bikes were fast things – but I never knew what it felt to ride one. So to me, Blinkin was this incredibly amazing, beautiful machine, and 107,5km/h on it felt like more than any Fireblade could ever dream of doing that day on the Panamerican.
我解释一下哈。没吃过猪肉也见过猪跑,我当然知道摩托车跑起来嗖嗖的,只是我从来没骑过,不知道什么感觉,所以在我眼中靓仔就是个惊为天人的神器,107.5公里丫,我敢说那天在泛美公路上跑的那些本田火刃都甭想达到这个速度。
A few hours after my outrageous maximum speed attempt, the world suddenly turned blurry, the road became all weird and silky and all my bravado was gone within seconds: out of nowhere, there suddenly was a sandstorm. Of course, you’d expect sandstorms to be fairly common in a desert – and the whole region of Ica is nothing but desert – but it completely threw me off, so I stopped at the side of the road to wait it out.
作死了几个小时之后,突然天昏地暗,路变得很怪异,如丝绸一般轻柔。一场沙尘暴不期而至,我争强好胜的心瞬间就没了。当然了,伊卡这地方除了沙就是沙,遇到沙尘暴也是件很正常的事儿。虽然有这个心理准备,可真遇上还是挺吓人的,停到路边不敢动,想等停息了再走。

The sandstorm came and went, and I set off again, cautiously sticking to the side of the road and only doing Blinkin’s standard 85km/h instead of previous recklessness of the fabulous 107,5km/h.
The sun was about to set, it was getting cooler, and I suddenly felt a little uneasy. There was no one else on the road. If the bike broke down, I wouldn’t have the slightest idea what to do. There was nothing but desert around.
So when I finally rolled into Chala, a tiny fishing village on the coast of the Pacific, it felt like an incredible, hard won victory of extraordinary value and meaning instead of being what it was – just a day’s ride. I found a little hostel – it had no windows, but the owner let me park Blinkin inside – and then I found beer, and sat down on the sidewalk, and the women were selling fish, bananas and coca leaves and sharing tea and gossip, and the sun set into the ocean, and the whole village stank of fish and diesel oil, and the beer was warm, but I felt like a hero, A Conquerer of Street Corners, A Master of Incredible Speeds, A Defeater Of Nasty Sandstorms – it was the best evening imaginable, and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, and life was good.
I spent the next week riding through a bunch of little fishing villages along the Panamericana, stayed in Camana for a day and then headed to Mollendo; I spent a couple of days there and then decided I should have a destination. I had vaguely heard of Valle del Colca from someone, so I figured, why the hell not.
这沙尘暴是说来就来,说走就走。我再次出发,贴着路边,按85公里的额定时速小心翼翼地往前走,不敢再恣意妄为,让靓仔飚那个107.5的极速了。
太阳快要落山了,天儿也变得越来越冷,我突然觉得有点心慌。路上一个人都没有,要是摩托车坏了可咋整?我是一点办法都没有的,周围除了沙就是沙。
终于到了查拉,一个太平洋边上的小渔村。真是一场来之不易的胜利啊,其价值和意义非比寻常,岂是草草一句“骑了一天车”就能盖棺定论的?找了家小旅店,窗户都没有,不大放心,好在老板说可以把车停屋里。出去弄了点啤酒,坐在街边小酌。摊贩都是些女人,有卖鱼的,有卖香蕉的,还有卖古柯叶的,她们一边喝着茶,一边扯些闲话。太阳落到了海里,整个村庄散发着一股鱼腥味、柴油味,连啤酒都是热的,不过又能怎样,我就觉得自己像个英雄,一个征服过转盘的英雄,一个拉到过极速的英雄,一个打败过沙尘暴的英雄。这是个多么美好的夜晚,美好得让人沾着枕头便能入睡。生活待我不薄啊。
沿着泛美公路又骑了一周,经过许多小渔村,途中在卡马纳呆了一天,然后就去了莫延多,在那里又呆了两三天后方才觉得应该有个方向才是。好像听得有人说过什么科尔卡谷啥的,于是我就想,既如此老娘就去一趟呗。

And so the journey started…
敬请期待……

回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

23#
发表于 湖北省 2022-10-10 03:16 | 只看该作者
脱壳的子弹 发表于 2022-10-6 11:28
科 技 与 狠 货,为 什 么 出 口 的 油 箱 比 国 内 的 大 ?金 属 的?全 链 盒 ?

不就是个150的CG吗?猪肉佬车都长这个样。
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

24#
发表于 浙江省 2022-10-10 03:44 | 只看该作者
真是太美了。这人、这车、这景!
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

25#
发表于 江苏省 2022-10-11 00:07 | 只看该作者
这个帖子好得很,必须点赞,等着大片到来。

另外原来那个(车是凤儿我是沙(江湖豪情。。。。。。。。。。。))好像找不到了,有知道的,请提供线索,在此先谢了!
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

26#
发表于 广东省 2022-10-11 14:04 | 只看该作者
哈哈 还好楼主张贴了原文。不如看这译文,那意思有点南辕北辙了。楼主加油!
第一句话说的是,女骑士在几年前,意外地最终在南美洲摩旅了19个月。最终决定把故事写出来,仅仅是因为steve跟chris两个人。
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

受到警告 27#
发表于 山东省 2022-10-12 03:29 | 只看该作者
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

28#
 楼主| 发表于 重庆市 2022-10-12 21:42 | 只看该作者
johnlin525 发表于 2022-10-11 22:04
哈哈 还好楼主张贴了原文。不如看这译文,那意思有点南辕北辙了。楼主加油!
第一句话说的是,女骑士在几 ...

多谢指教
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

29#
发表于 江西省 2022-10-13 04:40 | 只看该作者
夏季风. 发表于 2022-10-10 10:15
开始啰☺

有人有人,快更快更
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

30#
发表于 河南省 2022-10-13 13:30 | 只看该作者
一看是个妞你们就来劲
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

31#
发表于 河南省 2022-10-13 13:45 | 只看该作者
开始啰☺

译得很接地气啊!对照原文一读,感觉您真是在“译情译意”,了不起!
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

32#
发表于 河南省 2022-10-13 13:46 | 只看该作者
开始啰☺

And don't care too much about the oringal. your translation is perfect!
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

33#
发表于 北京市 2022-10-13 17:46 | 只看该作者
好久没有这样的好游记了。

------------
发布于摩托迷H5客户端    下载APP
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

34#
发表于 河北省 2022-10-26 12:06 | 只看该作者
疯旷的塞车 发表于 2022-10-8 04:59
我们的厂家只坑自己人!

不许瞎说实话!
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

35#
发表于 四川省 2022-10-27 12:11 | 只看该作者
精彩,不懂洋文看译文。
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

36#
发表于 安徽省 2022-11-1 09:23 | 只看该作者
挺有意思的,期待后续。
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

37#
发表于 甘肃省 2022-11-1 10:51 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 iexyh 于 2022-11-1 19:24 编辑

难得的国外摩旅贴,可以欣赏南美风光,期待后续。。
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

38#
发表于 北京市 2022-11-2 08:15 | 只看该作者
谢谢夏季风又带来另外一部大作
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

39#
发表于 广东省 2022-11-3 05:16 | 只看该作者
引人入胜!期待下文!真不敢想象,没接触过摩托车的洋妞只学了两小时敢买辆新车在这种环境下骑游,要是车子出啥问题不知道怎么办好了,胆子真粗!佩服之至!
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

40#
发表于 北京市 2022-11-3 10:09 | 只看该作者
好贴!!!好贴!!!,涨知识了!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中国摩托迷网

GMT, 2024-4-29 06:53