要是同样质量600+,你会选择谁呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

28#
发表于 江苏省 2011-2-24 12:41 | 只看该作者
我来给你翻译成中文的
定做画框和箱子,为我的JH600 Tourfella
There's not much new to this thread, given that Pfaelzer has document virtually the same modifications in his epic thread My New JH600. 没有太多的新到这个帖子,因为是一样的Pfaelzer有文件修改我的新JH600史诗线。But it was a fun trip, and I但这是一个有趣的旅行,和我

thought MCM members might want to meet Tourfella mastermind Du Rui and learn a bit more about his operations.认为MCM成员可能想要见Tourfella摄魂师嘟瑞和学习一些关于他的行动。

This is as much a ride report as a modifications report, and I hope it's enjoyable either way.更一程报告作为一个修改的报告,我希望它是令人捧腹大笑的。

My solo ride south from Shanghai was, as ever, a learning experience, and largely uneventful even when passing through Hangzhou. 我的独奏南距上海是骑,像往常一样,一个学习的经验,并且在很大程度上腹部即使通过杭州。Amid intermittent rain, I ended up在间歇下雨,我最后的结局

choosing the wrong route south of Hangzhou, but was brought back on course through a couple of text messages from Du Rui, who was busily making my racks and boxes in选错了路线,但杭州以南带回课程通过几个短信,瑞杜忙着做我的架和箱子

anticipation of my arrival. 我预期的到来。I was on slab quite a bit, but there were two really beautiful sections of twisties to get me into Yongkang. 我颇有一点,但板有两个很漂亮的部分,我进twisties永康。Regrettably, the final 90令人遗憾的是,最终的90

minutes were in the dark, in the rain. 在黑暗中,几分钟,在雨中淋湿了。I hate that.我讨厌这样。

But Du Rui met me in Yongkang, and shepherded me to a nice hotel. 但嘟瑞见到我,就牧养我永康一个高级的旅馆。We then went off for a late supper with some fellow riders.然后我们去了晚餐和晚一些的选手。

I'd like to say that this building was Du's workshop, as that would be romantic...我要说的是,这个建筑是杜若甫1987年的车间、,否则就浪漫…

...but it is actually behind this more prosaic facade that Du Rui does his wizardry.…但实际上它背后的正面,驼队运做他的瑞杜魔法学校。

And here is his workshop. 这是他的车间。Du told me he's not how sure how many centuries this building has been here, but it probably dates back to the Ming dynasty.你没有告诉我他是如何确定有多少世纪以来,这个建筑物被在这里,但它可能在明朝时就有了。

And here's the master at work, putting the final touches on the frame members for my luggage carrier and engine shrouds.这是主人的工作,在做最后触动架上成员围绕着我的行李载体和引擎。

He's built precision 3D jigs for several different models of motorcycle, including the JH600 as well as several bimmers. 建立起了精密的三维夹具为几种不同型号的摩托车,包括嘉陵600以及一些bimmers。It's not an easy business, building custom这可不是件容易事商业、建筑的习俗

luggage racks for bikes in China. 在中国,自行车行李架。But the volumes are so low there's really no alternative.但体积如此之低真没的选择。

These aluminum boxes are based roughly on Touratech's boxes, but with quite a few improvements. 这些铝箱子是基本上取决于Touratech的那些箱子,但相当多的改进。They are very tough, and the frames are even tougher, as you'll recall他们是非常困难的,和帧都是更艰难的,因为你可以回忆

from Pfaelzer's thread.从Pfaelzer的线。

This is the latest version of the topbox platform, which Du has been refining and beefing up.这是最新的版本的topbox平台,都已经精炼和强化了。

Looking out from the ancient workshop through a rolldown steel door, you can see that installation is done in the foyer of Du's parents' home. 从古老的车间在通过rolldown不锈钢门,你可以看到,安装在门厅做杜父母家。It also serves as an它也可以是

office.办公室。

My boxes have come back from a local finishing contractor. 我的箱有回来完成从当地的承包商。EDIT: I checked with Du Rui to clarify whether these boxes were black anodized or black powder coated, and编辑:我问过嘟瑞澄清是否这些盒的黑色阳极电镀或黑色粉末,和

it seems the former is closer to the appropriate term. 它似乎是她的前任更接近适当的术语。He used two terms to describe the process: 阳极氧化 and 铝氧化. 他使用了两个术语来描述这种电子计算机的过程:阳极氧化和铝氧化。In both cases, the final two characters, 氧化在这两种情况下,最后的两个字,氧化

(yanghua), mean oxidation. (yanghua),平均氧化。The first phrase uses 阳极 (yangji) which means "anodic", while the second simply uses the term for aluminum, 铝 (lv or lü). 第一个词用阳极(yangji),意思是“阳极”,而第二只是利用这个词用铝、铝(lv或路)。So I'd所以我还是

translate this as "anodic oxidation" or perhaps "black anodizing". 翻译这为“阳极氧化”或者“黑氧化”。So my Chinese has improved today. 所以我的中国改善了今天。And the boxes look good in black. 和箱子看起来很好穿黑色的。The finish is very very strong,终点是非常强壮,

and does not scratch easily. 而不抓很容易。It also holds reflective decals well!同样,假若反射贴花!

Off with the Jialing's slick designer rear deck....嘉陵了....的光滑的设计师后方甲板

...and on with my new racks, engine shrouds and a much improved aluminum skidplate.…和我的新架、发动机笼罩,大大改善了铝skidplate。

A few finishing touches... 最后润饰…Actually this is Du Rui trying to firm up my rear suspension to handle the additional weight of the frames and boxes.其实这是嘟瑞试图紧致我的悬架处理额外的重量的框架和箱子
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

29#
发表于 四川省 2011-2-24 12:48 | 只看该作者
路过~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

状态   [当前离线]

30#
发表于 湖南省 2011-2-27 20:22 | 只看该作者
28L翻译的真汗。。。。